This Class is spoken in Portuguese. For cooking classes in English, please see our agenda.
Workshop in portugues
José Paulo Pardim is a pizzaiolo you would love to meet!
Passionate about history, and training historian, this grandson of Portuguese and Italians was born in Brazil but for 20 years he has moved to Europe. With a strong connection to the gastronomic universe, he has lived between Rome and Lisbon for the last 10 years of his life.
It’s telling stories that will reveal the secrets of true pizza: salt, yeast, water and flour!
From Italy to the world, la bella pizza is a sure bet on every table. The versions vary, but the starting point is always the same – and much earlier than common sense imagines.
In this Workshop we will travel for millennia, exploring how this mix of ancestral ingredients reaches the present day as a unanimity in the universe of gastronomy.
Between deserved and tasty tastings, participants will learn to:
1) Select the ideal ingredients to ensure a good dough;
2) The secrets of the preparation and the key points of the cooking plan (differences between ready-to-eat dough and precotta);
3) Intelligent variations for the use of production: schiacciata and focaccia bread;
4) The correct preparation of the traditional tomato sauce and two other amazing variations from base to filling;
5) The step-by-step of all stages, the combination and cooking with the most varied toppings, where you can let go of all your creativity!
May your imagination not fail!
Inserir Texto de apresentação do workshop ou do formador, algo de preferencia a rondar perto das 300 palavras, ou 3 parágrafos devido ao SEO, possa identificar com conteúdo legível.
É também possível e ajuda ao SEO, colocar links para outros eventos/páginas/produtos relacionados do website. Para basta clicar no símbolo de corrente metálica na barra de ferramentas.
Este texto é para ser colocado (copy & paste )na secção Excerto: ————
<h2>Nome do Formador</h2>
<h3>Workshop falado em %%IDIOMA%%</h3>
Workshop em <<<>>